1. The U.S. tops 13.3 million Covid-19 cases with over 266,000 deaths. The Maine CDC reported no new deaths and 220 new cases on Sunday. Maine’s death toll is 191 with 2,365 active cases.
2. Dr. Anthony Fauci said COVID restrictions won’t get any better by Christmas or New Year’s. Fauci also noted that we “may see a surge upon a surge” because of Thanksgiving gatherings and travel.
3. After eight new positive Covid-19 cases, Bangor High School and William S. Cohen School will transition to remote learning through Friday, December 4th. One of the main reasons is because those two schools do not have enough substitute teachers to cover for the teachers who have to quarantine for 14 days.
4. The Gardens Aglow exhibit is having a successful start to the season in Boothbay. They’ve sold out the last two weekends. Instead of walking through the gardens this year, visitors are taking a 20 minute, mile long, drive-thru tour.
5. Cyber Monday – It’s already been a cyber weekend with all of the great deals online. Don’t sleep. Retailers are still looking to get your money today. You can get Hulu’s ad-supported streaming service locked in for a year at only $1.99 a month if you subscribe today.
Made Hot in Maine by the US Army Recruiting Station. Learn how you can join the team that makes a difference at your local U.S. Army Recruiting Station.