1. Three people and a dog were killed in a crash on Lisbon Street in Lewiston Wednesday afternoon. Two vehicles were involved in the crash and speed appears to be a factor. (WMTW)
2. According to Falmouth police, Christine Kelly Hammontree was reported missing by her parents Tuesday at 9 a.m. She was last seen in New York City. Anyone with information, no matter how small, should call Falmouth police. (NEWS CENTER)
3. The U.S. tops 33.1 million covid-19 cases with more than 591,000 related deaths. The Maine CDC reported 1 new death and 162 new cases on Wednesday bringing Maine’s death toll to 825 with 118 Mainers hospitalized. Nearly 51% of Mainers are fully vaccinated. (WMTW)
4. Portland’s city planning board voted to green-light the proposal from Redfern Properties to build a 16-story building on the corner of Federal Street and Temple Street. The 190 feet building would be the tallest in Portland. (WMTW)
5. Hot Radio Maine’s Beach Trip with Erica Banks (Made Hot In Maine by Partners Bank) is June 3rd OUTSIDE on Hampton Beach at Bernie’s Beach Bar featuring DJ Jon with special guests Sydney and Brit Martin. Just added a special appearance by BIA performing Whole Lotta Money… Tickets on sale NOW.
Made Hot in Maine by Maine Hardware! Going out on the water this summer? Get your marine supplies at Maine Hardware, in store or online at www.mainehardware.com! Open 7 days, 274 St. John St. Portland!