1. Former reality TV show host Donald Trump fired the nation’s top election security official. Christopher Krebs, the now former director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency dared to refute Trump’s unsubstantiated claims of electoral fraud and vouch for the integrity of the vote. (AP)
2. The U.S. tops 11.3 million Covid-19 cases with over 248,000 deaths. The Maine CDC reported one new death and 246 new cases on Tuesday. Maine’s death toll is 166 with 2,172 active cases. (WMTW)
3. For a second time this year, a judge has ordered Sunday River Brewing Company in Bethel to temporarily close its doors. State records show inspectors recently cited the restaurant for plexiglass not reinstalled and staff not wearing face coverings. (WGME)
4. Amazon Pharmacy started servicing customers on Tuesday. You’ll be able to sign up with a secure profile. Amazon says Prime members will save “up to 80 percent off generic and 40 percent off brand name medications when paying without insurance.” (THE VERGE)
5. Twitter has launched a new feature worldwide called ‘fleets’: tweets that disappear after 24 hours, similar to the stories feature on Snapchat and Instagram. Fleets can include text, photos and videos. They are available at the top of users’ home timelines on Twitter and on the sender’s profile. (THE GUARDIAN)
Made Hot in Maine by the US Army Recruiting Station. Learn how you can join the team that makes a difference at your local U.S. Army Recruiting Station.