1. Roger Stone, a longtime confidant of President Trump, was sentenced to more than three years in prison Thursday for obstructing a congressional investigation in a case that has sparked fears about presidential interference in the justice system. (PRESS HERALD)
2. The Portland Expo is getting some much-needed repairs. The building also needs air conditioning and lacks restroom, locker room and concession spaces. The plan is to renovate the building in three different phases starting with roof repairs this summer. (WGME)
3. Maine is considering a new rule that would allow the use of a nonbinary gender designation on birth certificates. It would allow parents to select nonbinary, as opposed to male or female, on their children’s birth certificates. The new rule also would make it easier for adults to change the gender identity on their own birth certificates. (PRESS HERALD)
4. If you want to know what $10,000 tastes like, head over to eBay and bid on a package of Oreos Supreme sandwich cookies. The cookies dropped Thursday and you could purchase a package of 3 for $8 at Supreme’s New York stores. (NY POST)
5. Hot 1047 is now Hot Radio Maine. In addition to the new branding and broadcasting to southern Maine on 104.7, we can now be heard on 100.3 FM in Lewiston/Auburn and Brunswick and 102.9 FM in the Bangor/Brewer metro.