- It’s snowing in Maine, with several inches already on the ground. Heavy snow should be over by 9 a.m., with light snow expected through the rest of the day. The Maine Turnpike has reduced speeds to 45 mph. Another winter storm is expected to begin Sunday night. (WGME)
- The state of Maine has banned the use of TikTok on Executive Branch state-owned devices. The federal government has also banned the use of TikTok on all federal government devices. Maine Information Technology says the service could pose a serious threat to the state’s network infrastructure. (WGME)
- The Regal movie theater in Brunswick is slated to close, according to a document filed this week with a federal bankruptcy court in Texas. The filing lists 39 Regal theaters across the country that may close as a result of the bankruptcy application. (PH)
- Lowe’s has launched child birthday parties at locations in ten cities. The Build A Birthday workshops are for children five years old and up. The packages start at $350 and are available on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. (ABC)
- Disc Jockey Day – Celebrate the DJs who play the music we love on the radio, in the clubs, and at events & parties! Tag your favorite DJ on social media.