1. The Biden administration has threatened to ban TikTok in the U.S. unless its Chinese parent company sells the platform. Sources say TikTok has been notified of the decision. TikTok CEO Shou Chew is set to testify before Congress on March 23. (JN)
2. Marine Mammals of Maine returned Gray seal pups, Dexxy and Sunshine to the ocean yesterday after weeks of rehabilitation. Dexxy became a viral sensation after being spotted wondering the streets of Cape Elizabeth. (PH)
3. World Gym in Portland members found moving pods and a sign on the door that said, “We Are Moving!” when they arrived for their workouts Wednesday. Memberships will be honored at Workout Anytime. Memberships at World Gym are $70 a month, while memberships at Workout Anytime are $24 monthly. (WMTW)
4. YouTube TV is increasing its monthly price from $64.99 to $72.99 a month.The last price increase happened in 2020. (Collider)
5. It’s St. Patrick’s Day!! Local bar owners are hoping for a return to a normal St. Patricks Day. Hayley will be broadcasting live from 12-2pm at Mulligans in Biddeford and at the Maine Mariners from 6-8pm. First thousand in the door at the Mariners receive a free green t-shirt for their green-out giveaway.
Made Hot by The Law Offices of Joe Bornstein. Injured in an accident? Call Joe today for a free case evaluation. 207-CALL-JOE or online at joebornstein.com