1. Super Tuesday 3 Results! Hillary Clinton won four states including Florida to take a commanding lead in the Democratic race. Donald Trump won in Florida ending Marco Rubio’s candidacy. (PH)
2. North Korea’s highest court sentenced American tourist, Otto Warmbier, to 15 years in prison with hard labor on Wednesday for subversion. According to the University of Virginia student, he tried to steal a propaganda banner for an acquaintance who wanted to hang it in her church. (PH)
3. Eventide Oyster Co. gets James Beard nod second year in a row. Finalists in the world series of dining were announced Tuesday, and chefs Andrew Taylor and Mike Wiley of Eventide Oyster Co. in Portland are up for best chef Northeast. (BD)
4. For the first time, the National Football League has publicly acknowledged a connection between football and the brain disorder known as CTE. (CNN)
5. Tomorrow is Saint Patrick’s Day. This annual feast day is meant to celebrate Saint Patrick, the most commonly recognized of the patron saints of Ireland. It’s best celebrated by wearing green – and pinching people who don’t!