1. Egyptian forces found wreckage from EgyptAir Flight 804, the military said today, a day after the plane crashed in the Mediterranean with 66 people aboard. (CNN)
2. Portland police have arrested a local businessman on a cocaine possession charge. Daniel McNutt, who owns Unified Parking Partners, which runs several Portland parking lots, was arrested over the weekend. (BD)
3. Several first responders will be at Portland’s Central Fire Station on Friday morning to receive special recognition. Portland’s Fire Department responds to more medical calls than anything else, and the men and women who work on those firetrucks know not just how to fight fires, but how to save lives. Last year, the department responded to 16,000 calls – more than 12,000 of which were for medical reasons, including drug overdoses. (WMTW)
4. A day after a videotape showed two workers mixing recyclables and trash in the same truck and city officials calling it an isolated incident, eight more residents have reported seeing crews do the same thing. (PH)
5. Twitter is about to stop including links and pictures within the 140-character maximum, according to reports. If Twitter does that with links and pictures, it could give people an extra 47 characters in their updates. Links are usually shortened to 23 characters, and images usually take up 24. (Independent)
And you should also know that Hot Summer 2016 tickets are on sale now! Fat Joe, Ty Dolla $ign, Post Malone, Nikyee Heaton, Kat DeLuna and Dreezy are coming to the Maine State Pier June 4th. Purchase your tickets now – bit.ly/HotSummer2016 15 days away!!