1. The House approved legislation on Friday that would federally decriminalize marijuana. The bill requires federal courts to expunge marijuana convictions. Many think that the bill to decriminalize weed will die in the Senate.
2. A Lewiston man suspected for robbery led police on a chase into New Hampshire on I-95 Sunday afternoon. The car eluded Troopers crossing state lines, driving the wrong way on the interstate and crossing the median. The car ultimately came to a rest in the center median near mile marker 10.2 in Greenland.
3. As the world has pitched in to help Ukraine, 8-year-old Mackenzie Clancy in Kennebunk set up a lemonade stand Saturday in order to raise money for Ukraine. She sold lemonade, cookies, bracelets, keychains and rings, raising $600 for World Central Kitchen.
4. Lewiston schools are no longer offering pooled testing for COVID-19. Many of the district’s schools haven’t returned any positive pools. The Superintendent said pooled testing disrupts the school day and requires “a big lift” for staff.
5. Tell A Lie Day – Today gives you permission to tell a little lie within reason.