1. Joe Biden has won the Democratic presidential primary in Maine, edging out Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders. Biden led with 34.3 percent of votes in Maine to Sanders’ 33.1 percent. (WGME)
2. School district leaders say that they are working with the Maine Center for Disease Control on a coronavirus plan. Many of Maine’s superintendents will be headed to Augusta on Friday to discuss a statewide plan for the virus. (WGME)
3. The Inspector General of the Social Security Administration is dedicating Thursday, March 5 as “Slam the Scam” Day to help raise awareness about phone scams around the nation.Americans lost almost $153 million to phone scammers last year. (News Center Maine)
4. Portland police are making a new policy change when it comes to tattoos. The new policy will allow officers to have visible tattoos. Face, neck and hand tattoos, except for a ring on each hand, are prohibited. The department hopes to reach a new group of highly qualified applicants. (WGME)
5. Hot 1047 is now Hot Radio Maine. In addition to the new branding and broadcasting to southern Maine on 104.7, we can now be heard on 100.3 FM in Lewiston/Auburn and Brunswick and 102.9 FM in the Bangor/Brewer metro.