1. The FBI says its investigators have found what appear to be human remains in an area in Florida where personal items belonging to Brian Laundrie were also located Wednesday morning. The FBI said they will be on the scene for a couple of days to finish gathering evidence. (PEOPLE)
2. A new study shows that men are more likely to die from COVID-19 than women. The global death rate for men is 1.6 times higher for men than for women. Men 45 to 64 were found to have an even higher death rate from COVID than women of the same age. (FOX)
3. A car crashed into a Gorham restaurant Wednesday night. A woman who just picked up a pizza at Angelo’s on Rte. 25 accidentally hit the gas instead of the brake while leaving the parking lot and backed through the storefront, nearly hitting 8 people seated at a table. (NEWS CENTER)
4. The Astros took a 3-2 lead in the ALCS last night. The Red Sox travel to Houston for Game 6 on Friday. (PRESS HERALD)
5. Taco Bell is bringing back its breakfast menu tomorrow. Stop by any Taco Bell between 7a-11a local time tomorrow and you can get one Toasted Breakfast Burrito for free while they last. If you text “Wake Up” to 1-866-WAKEUP3, Taco Bell will call you on Thursday morning to remind you about that free burrito. (GUILTY EATS)
Made Hot in Maine by Gold Rush Pawn, Main St, Sanford! Got stuff you don’t need? Turn it into cash! Need stuff you don’t got? Pay less for it at Gold Rush! See Tejay, at Gold Rush Pawn!