- 3 storms in one week! We’re making up for lost time. Snow showers begin this afternoon. Heavy snow at night switching to ice and rain after midnight. (WMTW)
- Portland says it towed 70 vehicles off city streets on Monday night during the parking ban. It costs $205 + you have to pay any outstanding tickets just to get your vehicle back. The city said they “did not have great compliance.” (WGME)
- Mini bottles of Fireball Cinnamon do not contain whiskey. A recent lawsuit against the company that makes Fireball claims that the convenience-store version is misleading, because the packaging is almost identical to its boozy older sibling. (PH)
- Gorham native Eric Saindon received his third Oscar nomination for visual effects Tuesday for his work on “Avatar: The Way of Water.” Saindon spent more than three years working on the $350 million sci-fi epic “Avatar: The Way of Water” in New Zealand and has helped create effects for some 20 films during his 25-year career. (PH)
- Convenience store chain Circle K is running a new one-day promotion where they’re offering a free cup of any size coffee on Wednesday, January 25, 2023. (CB)
Made Hot in Maine by the Law Offices of Joe Bornstein. Did you start the New Year with a bang? Call Joe today and get the Bornstein advantage. Dial 207-CALL-JOE.