1. None of the 22 Maine patients with COVID-19 in intensive care Tuesday were connected to ventilators, the state reported. That is the first time since October 2020 there were no Maine patients ill enough to need a ventilator.
2. The American Principles Project conducted the ‘Maine Today & Public Insight’ poll and said it soon could launch anti-LGBTQ, anti-immigrant and anti-critical race theory ads attacking Gov. Janet Mills. LePage’s campaign strategist said his team was not behind the poll. The name chosen for the survey – “Maine Today & Public Insight” – led some to believe it was being conducted by MaineToday Media, which owns the Portland Press Herald.
3. Chipotle employees in Augusta are outraged after the company announced plans to permanently close their store shortly after they moved to unionize. Chipotle claims their decision to close the restaurant was because of staffing issues.
4. Hot Dog Day – Hot-diggity-dog! Grill em’ or have a chili dog. How do you like your hot dog?
5. Hot Beach Bash starring Lil Jon is tomorrow at Bernie’s Beach Bar on Hampton Beach. Tickets on sale now – Ticketmaster / HotRadioMaine.Com