Hours after Kanye West gave a concerning interview to Forbes, sources close to the rapper fear he’s in the midst of a serious bipolar episode. Insiders claim he suffers a serious bout with his bipolar disorder about once a year and that it’s been impacting his decision-making. While sources say they’re worried, they also note that Kanye’s mental health should eventually stabilize as it has in the past. Back in October 2018, Kanye told TMZ that he doesn’t alway take his bipolar medication because it stifles his creativity.
Forbes Interview Highlights
– He’s running for president in 2020 under a new banner—the
Birthday Party—with guidance from Elon Musk and an obscure vice
presidential candidate he’s already chosen. “Like anything I’ve
ever done in my life,” says West, “I’m doing to win.”
– He no longer supports President Trump. “I am taking the red hat
off, with this interview.”
– He’s never voted in his life.
– He was had Covid-19 in February.
– He’s suspicious of a coronavirus vaccine, terming vaccines “the
mark of the beast.”
– He believes “Planned Parenthoods have been placed inside cities
by white supremacists to do the Devil’s work.”
– He envisions a White House organizational model based on the
secret country of Wakanda in Black Panther.