If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is available on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property has been infringed, you may notify 104.7 FM (WHTP-FM), owned and operated by Mainestream Media, LLC (“Hot 104.7”), by providing us, as described below, with the following information in writing (a “Notice”):
(1) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act (a “Complaining Party”) on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
(2) identification of the copyrighted work or protected work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
(3) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Hot 104.7 or its service provider to locate the material;
(4) information reasonably sufficient to permit Hot 104.7 or its service provider to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address at which the Complaining Party may be contacted;
(5) a statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law; and
(6) a statement that the information in the Notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Written Notice containing the above information in complete form must be submitted to:
Mainestream Media, LLC
Attn: Legal Notice
89 Mussey Road
Scarborough, ME 04074
This contact information is only for reporting copyright infringement and other intellectual property infringement, and unrelated inquiries may not receive a response. A duplicate copy of the Notice may also be emailed to Hot 104.7 at firstname.lastname@example.org with the email heading “Legal Notice”. Contact information for other matters is provided elsewhere on this site. Upon receipt of the Notice containing the complete and accurate information listed above, Hot 104.7 or its service provider may:
(1) remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing;
(2) forward the written Notice to such alleged infringer (“Alleged Infringer”);
(3) take reasonable steps to promptly notify the Alleged Infringer that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
If an Alleged Infringer wishes to respond to notice and take down of infringing material, he/she/it may file a written communication (“Counter Notice”) provided to Hot 104.7 that includes substantially the following:
(1) a physical or electronic signature of the Alleged Infringer;
(2) identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
(3) a statement under penalty of perjury that the Alleged Infringer has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
(4) the Alleged Infringer’s name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number, and a statement that the Alleged Infringer consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the Alleged Infringer’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Hot 104.7 or its service provider may be found, and that the Alleged Infringer will accept service of process from the Complaining Party or an agent of such person.
Upon receipt of a Counter Notice containing the above information, Hot 104.7 or its service provider may:
(1) provide the Complaining Party who sent the Notice with a copy of the Counter Notice;
(2) inform the Complaining Party that it will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it within ten (10) business days;
(3) replace the removed material or cease disabling access to the material within ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days following receipt of the Counter Notice, provided Hot 104.7 Agent has not received written notice from the Complaining Party that an action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain the Alleged Infringer from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on Hot 104.7’s site or its service provider’s network or system.
Please make any communications as complete and descriptive as possible, and we will attempt to respond promptly to your concerns.