1. The chairman of the board at Maine based Cianbro is facing several charges – including aggravated assault.The charges stem from an incident at a maine maritime football game where Peter Vigue, who was at the game as a fan, fired a small cannon. That blast injured a referee. (WGME)
2. Police are investigating after two children swallowed edible marijuana earlier this in Lewiston. Medical experts say that because children are small, they are prone to suffering severe effects from marijuana. (WGME)
3. Someone is stealing Arundel’s town signs, and it could cost thousands of dollars to replace them. The money to replace the signs will be included in the next budget. There is no word if insurance will cover any of the cost. The York County Sheriff asks anyone with information to give them a call. (WGME)
4. Airbnb is instituting new rules for parties following a deadly shooting at one of its properties. The company will now ban “open invite” parties at its properties. In addition, there will be new guest behavior rules, including first warnings for excessive noise, unauthorized guests, unauthorized parking, unauthorized smoking, and excessive messiness.
5. A 20-year-old Memphis woman pulled a gun on some McDonald’s drive-thru workers for giving her ketchup instead of jelly. She was arrested for aggravated assault and unlawful possession of a weapon, as the minimum handgun-ownership age is 21. (AP NEWS)