Here at Hot 104.7 we have been waiting for the official confirmation of who was going to compete on Dancing With the Stars this upcoming season! This morning on Good Morning America, the full celebrity cast was revealed.
The stars that are planning to be on it include:
1) Bachelorette Hannah Brown
2) Queer Eye star Karamo Brown
3) Former NBA star Lamar Odom
4) Actor James Van Der Beek
5) Supermodel Christine Brinkley
6) Country superstar Lauren Alaina
7) Former NFL star Ray Lewis
8) Actress Kate Flannery
9) Comedian Kel Mitchell
10) The Supremes music legend Mary Wilson
11) Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer
12) And last but not least, Hot Summer 2019 star Ally Brooke!
We are so excited to see Ally Brooke hit the dance floor and compete for the coveted Mirror Ball trophy! Maybe we will get a preview of some of her dance skills at the concert.
There are definitely some interesting competitors this year, so it will be exciting to see how well everyone does when they put on a pair of dance shoes. Wondering who each of the celebrities will be paired with? In a new twist, the official partner pairings will not be announced until the season premiere.
The show is set to premiere on ABC on September 16th.