Allagash is giving us something to look forward to in 2024! They just announced the debut of their first-ever, true rotating seasonal beer line-up: the House series. Stemming from the fall seasonal favorite, Haunted House, the new cohesive line up of brands will launch in 2024. The House beers will be available in 6-packs and 12-packs of 12 oz. cans and include:
- Allagash Surf House Summer Lager – A lager crafted for easygoing relaxation. Brewed to be super-crisp and drinkable, and dry hopped for subtle tropical notes. 5.5% ABV
- Allagash Haunted House – Hoppy Dark Ale that’s a perennial customer favorite. This scarily balanced dark beer is cloaked in notes of coffee, malt, and a devilish hint of hops. 6.6% ABV
- Allagash Ski House – Winter White Ale brewed with fresh ginger. Cozy up—or let the festivities commence—with this full-bodied wheat beer’s notes of citrus, spice, and hint of fresh ginger. 7.5% ABV
- The upcoming House seasonal series will complement Allagash’s year-round core portfolio of Allagash White, Hop Reach, Curieux and Tripel, which continue to propel the brand and achieve new sales milestones, including:
- Allagash White is now the number three Craft Belgian Wit in the United States (NielsenIQ Scan Data Total US xAOC/Liquor/Convenience YTD through 8/12/23).
- Hop Reach, Allagash’s first year-round IPA introduced in 2023, is the #1 new craft brand in New England (NielsenIQ Scan Data New England Food YTD through 8/12/23).
- Tripel increased sales 8 percent by volume this year to date following a switch from 4-pack to 6-pack bottles (Internal VIP Data YTD through 8/31/23)
- Curieux, Allagash’s award-winning Barrel-Aged Golden Ale, is rolling out in 16-ounce can format across the brand’s California distribution footprint—in addition to the existing 12 oz. and 750mL bottle formats available across Allagash’s footprint.
“We’re really excited about our 2024 lineup, from the House series that has been designed to flow seamlessly from one season into the next, to continuing to build on the brand equity of our core portfolio of White, Hop Reach, Curieux and Tripel,” said Naomi Neville, Sales Director, Allagash. “There is a tremendous amount of potential here, and we’re looking forward to working with our distribution partners to successfully bring this series to life and into the hands of our customers.”
The House series will make its way to shelves, starting with Surf House, in Q2 2024, and will be available throughout Allagash’s distribution footprint. For more info, head to their website here!