1. Portland’s water district will start testing its wastewater for monkeypox, the flu and RSV. Maine has 3 confirmed cases of monkeypox.
2. MaineHealth and Anthem have reached an agreement to keep Maine Medical Center in Anthem’s network for the next two years. MaineHealth originally announced in April that Maine Med would leave Anthem’s network by the end of the year.
3. Eric Dore, co-owner of Old Mill Pub in Skowhegan has been charged with violation of privacy after a video appeared to show him taking pictures with his cell phone up the skirt of a 19-year-old woman. The pub posted on Facebook Tuesday that they have accepted Dore’s resignation.
4. Bull Feeney’s reopened yesterday after more than 2 years. Bull Feeney’s says it’s accepting applications and plans to expand hours in the months ahead.
5. Hot Radio Maine Presents the 2nd Annual Cuts For Class – Monday August 29th 10am-6pm at Crow’s Nest Barbershop in Auburn (600 Turner Street). FREE back to school HAIRCUTS for students 18 and under. First come, first serve. While time permits.