- Earlier this week, an attorney for Biden said the president’s personal lawyers had discovered a small number of classified documents at the Penn Biden Center. Additional classified documents were found in a second search. (PH)
- Governor Mills unveiled her $10 billion proposed budget for Maine’s next two years Wednesday. The budget focuses on education, health care, housing and roads. Mills says it does not raise taxes and leaves the state’s rainy-day fund untouched. (WGME)
- The Maine Gambling Control Unit published Wednesday a comprehensive set of rules to govern sports wagering in the state. The first bets won’t happen until at least April of this year and could be as far away as Jan 2024. (WMTW)
- Coach Mike Hagerty was named the National Boys’ Soccer Coach of the Year for his work in leading Cape Elizabeth to the state championship. Factors cited in Hagerty’s selection were his lifetime record, philosophy, and community involvement. (PH)
5. No one won the Mega Millions jackpot on Tuesday night. At an estimated $1.35 billion Friday’s prize will be the second largest in Mega Millions history. (CNN)
Made Hot in Maine The Law Offices of Joe Bornstein. Injured in an accident? Call Joe today for a free case evaluation. 207-CALL-JOE.