- With Election Day less than a week away, Gov. Janet Mills and former Gov. Paul LePage will take the stage and face off in their final debate tonight at 8 p.m. (WMTW)
- A school bus and a car collided in Windham on Route 302 Wednesday morning. There have been three crashes in the last week involving Maine school buses. There have been 90 crashes this year, including 10 that made headlines. Three bus crashes involved drivers suffering a medical event. With a limited number of new bus drivers, school districts throughout Maine are dependent on older drivers. (WGME)
- Marine Mammals of Maine says a dead juvenile humpback whale washed up on Inner Heron Island in South Bristol on Tuesday. Humpback whales are one of three large whale species currently experiencing “unusual mortality events.” (WGME)
- The new Target in Auburn is officially open ahead of their “official” grand opening on Nov. 6.The doors quietly opened to some special guests on Tuesday, including Auburn Mayor Jason Levesque, who posted photos of his visit Tuesday night to social media. Store hours will be Monday – Saturday 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Sunday 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. (WGME)
- The Red Cups are back starting today!! For the 25th straight year, Starbucks is bringing back its red cups for the holidays. Special holiday flavors are back as well. Look for peppermint mocha, caramel brulée latte, chestnut praline latte, toasted white chocolate mocha, and Irish cream cold brew, among others. The reindeer cake pop, sugar plum cheese danish, and cranberry bliss bar are also back for snacks. (People)
Made Hot in Maine by The Law Offices of Joe Bornstein! Over 25,000 victories for injured Mainers. Call Joe today and get a free case evaluation. 207-CALL-JOE or online at joebornstein.com.