1. The number of patients hospitalized with COVID-19 climbed above 100 Monday for the first time in more than two weeks. The Maine CDC reported 104 people were hospitalized with the virus, up from 93 on Sunday.
2. The superintendent of Oxford Hills schools has resigned amid allegations that she assaulted a student last year. Dr. Henson is accused of grabbing a student at Agnes Grey Elementary School last September and pulling him into an office.
3. Another teen has been charged in connection with a video that shows a group of teens attacking homeless people in Auburn. There were actually two incidents in two different parks. Police are also looking for a 14-year-old boy in connection with the beatings.
4. Tesla CEO Elon Musk has acquired a 9 percent stake in Twitter to become its largest shareholder. Musk recently questioned free speech on Twitter and whether the platform is undermining democracy.
5. The Jayhawks are the National Champions. After trailing at the half by 15 points, Kansas rallied back to defeat the North Carolina Tarheels 72-69 on Monday night.