- The ranked choice run-off for Maine’s 2nd Congressional District will begin this morning in Augusta. Neither Jared Golden nor his opponent, Republican Bruce Poliquin, were able to win 50-percent of the votes in the initial election count. (WGME)
- Record high gas prices are expected on Thanksgiving. As of Tuesday, the average price is $3.95 in Maine. Prices in Maine are about 31 cents per gallon higher than a month ago and stand 52 cents per gallon higher than a year ago. (WGME)
- With a snowy forecast this week, the movement of the Monument Square Christmas Tree has been delayed. The 40-foot Balsam Fir from the home of Anne and Toby Nappi was expected to be moved from Westbrook tomorrow but will now be relocated on Thursday. (WGME)
- The U.S. men’s soccer team is using a rainbow-themed logo for its training facility and press room at the World Cup. The logo is meant to show support for the LGBTQ community while the team is in Qatar, where same-sex relationships are illegal. (IG)
- Hot Radio Maine’s Annual Free Turkey Giveaway is going down on Tuesday the 22nd at the Wells IGA (1517 Post Road). We’re proud to partner with Maine Credit Unions Campaign for ending hunger. Together, we’ll give away one hundred free turkeys. First come. First Serve. Starting at 11am. (HRM)
Made Hot in Maine by The Law Offices of Joe Bornstein! Over 25,000 victories for injured Mainers. Call Joe today and get a free case evaluation. 207-CALL-JOE or online at joebornstein.com.