- Dorrian Glenn, Damar Hamlin’s uncle, spoke with various reporters yesterday and shared an encouraging update about his nephew. He said that Damar is on a ventilator to help him breathe and that he has a little lung damage, but he’s now breathing using only 50% of the ventilator after needing 100% on Monday. (Yahoo)
- Maine authorities confirmed Trevor Bickford’s mother and an aunt tipped off law enforcement after being concerned that Bickford was drifting toward a “radical Islamic ideology.” Bickford, 19, attended Wells High School. He was part of a state champion wrestling team in 2020. (WMTW)
- A group of businesses is suing the town of Bar Harbor, claiming that its new cap on the number of cruise ship passengers is unconstitutional and will hurt the local economy. Residents said the number of ships and their passengers is overwhelming for the small town and only a small number of businesses benefit from the influx. (PH)
- Governor Janet Mills will be sworn in for a second term during her inauguration ceremony at the Augusta Civic Center on Wednesday. (WGME)
- Spaghetti Day – Enjoy a bowl of spaghetti tossed in tomato, meat sauce, or butter and topped with some freshly grated cheese. Weigh-In Day – You’ve had a few days to get back on track.
Made Hot in Maine by The Law Offices of Joe Bornstein. Injured in an accident? Get the help you need and justice you deserve by dialing 207-CALL-JOE.